Dear Customer Success Manager,
Want to spend less time writing up notes from customer meetings and focus on the more strategic priorities?
Get a super smart recording of every customer meeting
- Record all customer meetings, even as an attendee.
- Play only sections by a speaker or when a keyword was mentioned.
- View thumbnails of all presented slides, and jump to a specific one.
- Easily post recordings to Slack or Chatter, or email to attendees or others.
- During the meeting, bookmark key moments with a single click. You’ll receive transcribed sentences of these bookmarks.
Capture takeaways and next steps without the distraction of scribbling notes
- During the meeting, click on the bookmark button on your phone.
- Voicefox rewinds to the beginning of the sentence and saves the sentence.
- At the end of meeting, receive a timestamped transcription of your bookmarks.
- Edit and post these notes to Salesforce activities, Slack, Chatter and other systems.
6 Reasons CSMs love Voicefox
Skip a customer meeting without FOMO
Be fully present in meetings
Save time writing notes
Impress your customer
Better on boarding and knowledge transfer
Never forget anything important
Invite Voicefox to all your customer conversations
Live and Recorded Training
Weekly Update Calls
Executive Business Review
Customer Advisory Meetings
Churn or Loss Interviews
Commonly Asked Questions
- Invite Voicefox from your calendar: Go to your Google, Outlook or whatever calendar you use. Invite [email protected] to any meeting. (the same way you’d invite other attendees)
- Sync your calendars with Voicefox - Sync your Google (Gmail) calendar (outlook coming soon), then access your meetings within Voicefox. You’re still in control and can select each meeting you’d like to invite Voicefox.
Today Voicefox works with Google Hangouts, Google Meet, Gotomeeting and BlueJeans. We plan to add Zoom, Skype/Teams, Webex and Uberconference over the next couple of quarters. If you’d like us to prioritize a specific system please email [email protected]
“I have added Voicefox to this meeting. It’s a secure productivity tool that records the meeting and helps capture highlights, which I’ll be sending to you after the meeting."