Record and capture highlights from your online meetings
- Attend fewer meetings without FOMO.
- Never forget anything important.
- Stop scribbling notes; be fully present.
- Gather insights across your meetings.
Gain critical insights into your sales conversations
Gain insight and increase engagement from customer conversations
Product and UX Managers
Record and save highlights of customer feedback call
Streamlined interview process. Data-driven hiring decisions
Optimize follow ups and improve meeting efficiency
Automatically record your meetings, even as an attendee
- Voicefox dials in as a silent attendee and records the entire meeting.
- Records exactly what you see, including web-cam and screen-share.
- Automatically post recordings to Slack, or email attendees right after the meeting.
Review an hour-long call within minutes
- Playback entire video at different speeds.
- Play segments only by a specific speaker.
- Search and play sentences where a keyword was mentioned.
- Browse thumbnails of all the slides presented and jump to a specific slide.
Easily save key takeaways and share as notes
- During the meeting, click on the bookmark button on your phone.
- Voicefox rewinds to the beginning of the sentence and saves the sentence.
- At the end of meeting, receive a timestamped transcription of your bookmarks.
- Edit the notes and easily share on Slack, Chatter or via email.
Search and spot trends across all your meetings
- Search for keywords – spoken or presented in a slide.
- Search by speakers or attendees.
- Understand trending topics across.
- Uncover unwanted biases – people showing up late, gender or title biases.
Not quite ready to sign up yet ?Just invite firstname.lastname@example.org to your meeting from your calendar. You can do it right now!
Invite Voicefox to a meeting from your calendar (or sync calendar)
Voicefox attends and records the meeting
Voicefox emails you the smart recording after the meeting
How Customers are using Voicefox
Voicefox helps us understand if sales reps are following the script.
Our product and UX teams love playing back recordings of user interviews. Talk about data-driven insights.
In a typical week, I used to attend 25 hours of meetings. Now I send Voicefox to a third of them instead and review recording within minutes.
Candidates go through multiple rounds of interviews before we make a hire decision. It’s great to review calls from prior rounds.
We used to spend $300 and hours of time recording, transcribing and posting each Webinar. It now takes a fraction of the time and cost.
Analyzing customer calls is the best way to understand what’s top of mind for customers. It is literally the ‘Voice of Customer’.
As a customer success manager, I spend 15 hours a week on calls. Another 10 for follows-ups. My meetings are more actionable and I save 5 hours a week
Our customers love the consistent and professional follow up to each conversation.
Whenever I’m buying software, I invite Voicefox, to keep a record of what is pitched
Our research team invites Voicefox to every interview so we can get interview notes and detailed analysis of feedback
You may ask. Is it legal to record my meetings?
- Voicefox shows up as an attendee in the meeting for everyone to see
- You can easily remove or eject Voicefox as an attendee