Works with your conference solution
Skype for Business
Just invite firstname.lastname@example.org to your meeting from your calendar
Invite Voicefox to a meeting
Voicefox logs in as an attendee
Once the meeting ends, Voicefox emails recording with highlights
Record audio and video from any meeting
- Invite Voicefox to record even as an attendee, not just meeting organizer
- Voicefox will record whatever the attendees see, including webcam-view or screen share
- Sync your recordings with your Google drive, Dropbox or Box account
- Post recordings to Slack or email to attendees right after the meeting
Review hours of calls within minutes
- Playback entire video at different speeds
- Play segments by a specific speaker
- Play segment when a specific slide was presented
- Search and review specific keywords
Bookmark key Takeways and action items
- A click on your phone instead of scribbling notes
- Optional call notes are synced to the recording
- Each attendee can capture their own bookmarks or notes
- Automatically post highlights on Slack or share with attendees via email
How Customers are using Voicefox
Voicefox helps us understand if sales reps are following the script.
Our product and UX teams love playing back recordings of user interviews. Talk about data-driven insights.
In a typical week, I used to attend 25 hours of meetings. Now I send Voicefox to a third of them instead and review recording within minutes.
Candidates go through multiple rounds of interviews before we make a hire decision. It’s great to review calls from prior rounds.
We used to spend $300 and hours of time recording, transcribing and posting each Webinar. It now takes a fraction of the time and cost.
Analyzing customer calls is the best way to understand what’s top of mind for customers. It is literally the ‘Voice of Customer’.
As a customer success manager, I spend 15 hours a week on calls. Another 10 for follows-ups. My meetings are more actionable and I save 5 hours a week
Our customers love the consistent and professional follow up to each conversation.
Whenever I’m buying software, I invite Voicefox, to keep a record of what is pitched
Our research team invites Voicefox to every interview so we can get interview notes and detailed analysis of feedback